Critical Neville Haze 2.0 Feminized by Delicious Seeds
Critical Neville Haze 2.0 is a variety of feminized marijuana seeds from Delicious Seeds.
Critical Neville Haze 2.0 is the evolution of the previous Neville genetics, which resulted in plants with the same characteristics, but easier to grow and with a noticeably shorter flowering time.
Its cultivation indoors, unlike its sativa predecessor, is easier and faster. The factor to control is the height, because it is a variety that grows a lot, with appearance and morphology of pure sativa. Outdoors, especially if we plant directly in the ground, it develops a lot, with large branches that grow in all directions. Its flowering is short, and we can have it ready in just about 70 days.
Critical Neville Haze 2.0 has a very characteristic spicy haze aroma, touches of wood or coffee. We can also find floral nuances in the background. The flavour is very intense to incense, faithful to the smell, but with notes of menthol or pine.
- Taste: Incense, completed with a touch of menthol and pine
- Aroma: Notes of exotic spices, wood and coffee
- Resistance to mold: High
- Resistance to pests: Medium
- BHO performance: 22%
- Irrigation tolerance: Medium
- Medical value: Medium
- 3º Premio BHO - Secret Cup - Canarias 2015
- 2º Prize Outdoor - Copa CABA - Argentina 2017
- 1st Indoor - Mini Copa Pando - Uruguay 2018
- 1st Prize Indoor - Copa del Eden - Argentina 2019
- 1st Prize Indoor - Copa 1422 - Argentina 2019
|Crossing ||Critical Mass x Neville Haze|
|Indica ||10 %|
|Sativa ||90 %|
|THC ||24 %|
|Flowering time ||60 - 70 Days|
|Harvest month ||End of October |
|Yield outdoors ||1000 grams per plant|
|Yield indoors ||450 g/m2|