Eleven Roses Early Version Feminized by Delicious Seeds
ELEVEN ROSES EARLY VERSION, by Delicious seeds maintains the properties of the feminized version, but with a shorter flowering period. It is a feminized and photo dependent seed, but with a shorter maturation cycle.
Two years ago, Delicious Seeds launched the variety ELEVEN ROSES, without knowing that, we were marking a milestone, as this variety has become over these two years in the most sold variety of our extensive catalogue. This best seller, 100% Indica hybrid, now in EARLY VERSION, shows us at the beginning a "Kush" type taste, which after a few seconds gives way to some soft nuances of sweet fruits and wet soil, which we are sure you will be pleasantly surprised.
It is a plant of rather low structure that in interior develops without many ramifications and that ends up in a dense and uniform bud, but that in outside develops with much vigour, developing great amount of lateral branches and assuring a more than excellent production, being able to arrive easily in a single plant of 1.5 meters to yields of more than 1000gr, of where you will be able to make excellent very powerful extractions characterized by terpenes kush and SBR.
The shades that show the leaves, throughout the flowering, as seen in the photos is something incredible, typical of the autumn days of the great forests of the north, we personally have been captivated.
As for the effects, our ELEVEN ROSES EARLY VERSION Delicious Seeds) is a variety that produces an explosive effect due to its high content of thc and its low cbd. This variety, which as we said is a cross between a male Appalachian kush and a female Sugar Black Rose (DS27), is quite fast, in general is a great plant, without many demands when it comes to cultivation, and very grateful.
As for its power we have to say that it is quite high, in the right hands this variety easily reaches a THC percentage of 24 - 25% and showing some contents in cbd quite low.
It is a very easy plant to grow, very resistant to fungi and pests, which covers a very wide range of latitudes and temperatures, making it a very good choice regardless of where it is grown.
Indoors it will be ready in about 45 days of flowering, and outdoors in early September for the northern hemisphere, or early April for the southern hemisphere.
- Taste: Sweet fruit
- Aroma: Sweet fruits and damp earth
- Resistance to mould: Very high
- Resistance to pests: Very high
- BHO performance: 25 %.
- Irrigation tolerance: High
- Medical value: Very high
- 1st Prize BHO - Cannabis Cup - Lanzarote 2017 - Ruben Terragrow
- 1st Prize BHO - Copa del Castillo - Tenerife 2017 - Ruben Terragrow
- 1st Prize BHO - Biomenorcannabis - Menorca 2017 - Ruben Terragrow
- 3rd Prize BHO - Copa Volcanna II - Lanzarote 2017 - Ruben Terragrow
- 2nd Prize BHO - Copa Dabadoo - Mexico 2018 (Grimey Gardens - MI)
- 1st Prize Indoor - Copa del Mar - Argentina 2018
- Special Prize - Copa Humos del Diablo - Uruguay 2018
- 1st Prize - Extracción con Solvente - Copa Esmeralda - Colombia 2019
- 3rd Prize BHO - Kushstock Festival - California 2019
- 1st Prize Outdoor - Copa Cannamex - 2019 (houseplant don benito)
- 2º Premio - Indoor - Copa cannabica Canguro - Uruguay 2019
- 1st Prize Outdoor - Copa Mendoza - Argentina 2019
|Crossing ||Eleven Roses x Ruderalis|
|Indica ||100 %|
|THC ||25 %|
|Flowering time ||45 Days|
|Harvest month ||Beginning of September |
|Indoor height ||150 cm|
|Yield outdoors ||2000 grams per plant|
|Yield indoors ||600 g/m2|