LSD by Barney's Farm
The feminised LSD marijuana seeds from the Dutch Barney's Farm are born from the cross between an Original Skunk#1 and a potent Afghan Indica. The result was a variety of great tripping effect, so they called it LSD.
Barney's Farm LSD is a plant easy to grow and very resistant to fungi and pests that responds very well in all growing conditions.
Its high production is one of its hallmarks, along with its short flowering period. Indoors, in just 60-65 days it can produce a quantity of about 700 grams per m2 of crop. Outdoors its flowering ends in early October.
This hybrid of indica and sativa (70%-30%) will have a typical indica structure with many branches and nodes slightly separated and will almost never exceed one meter in height.
The taste is reminiscent of earthy chestnuts, with a sweet aroma of musk.
- Taste: Earthy chestnut, earthy lemon, sweet sour
- Aroma: Musk, earthy flowers, herbs, skunky, strong
- Resistance to mold (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to botrytis (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to cold (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to powdery mildew (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to spider mites (5 = high) 4
- Growing difficulty: (5 = difficult) 2
|Crossing ||Original Skunk #1 x Afghan Indica|
|Indica ||70 %|
|Sativa ||30 %|
|Flowering time ||60 - 65 Days|
|Harvest month ||October |
|Indoor height ||90 - 100 cm|
|Yield outdoors ||600 - 700 grams per plant|
|Yield indoors ||700 g/m2|
|Effect ||Social, cerebral, smiling, energetic|