Unknown Kush Early Version Feminized by Delicious Seeds
Unknown Kush Early Version maintains the properties of the feminized version, but with a shorter flowering period. It is a feminized and photodependent seed, but with a shorter maturation cycle.
It is a 50% Indica/Sativa hybrid, with a high THC content, and an abundant production of trichomes, which flood the plant in flowering, and cover it completely providing a very characteristic smell.
Its taste is a complex and tasty mixture of nuances, with a very pleasant feeling when tasting it, very characteristic and different from other hybrids with a predominance of kush, from its flowers emanate aromas of haze and kush at the same time that in the mouth they become very complex nuances, with sweet, metallic, incense and citrus tones.
Given its high THC content, it is very appropriate for the treatment of chronic pain, as well as for personal enjoyment and delight, a gift for your senses, which will not leave any of its users indifferent.
Winner of more than 20 international awards, due to its special and unmistakable taste, and a very high return for extraction, with a high psychotropic and therapeutic result.
Unknown Kush Early Version Feminized by Delicious Seeds produces a very pleasant, narcotic and stimulating effect at the same time, which makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed, with a very satisfactory sense of peace, ideal for use as an analgesic or as a therapy for sleep disorders.
It is a very easy plant to grow, very resistant to fungus and pests, which covers a very wide range of latitudes and temperatures, making it a very good choice regardless of where it is grown.
Indoors it will be ready in about 45 days of flowering, and outdoors in early September for the northern hemisphere, or early April for the southern hemisphere.
A real jewel in your crop, with the ability to leave you very satisfied both in their production of trichomes, as in its peculiar effect and inimitable flavour.
- Taste: Sweet, metallic incense and finishing of with citrus flavors
- Aroma: Aromas of haze and kush
- Mould resistance: High
- Pest resistance: High
- BHO performance: 26%
- Irrigation tolerance: High
- Medical value: Very high
- 2° Outdoor - Copa Castillo - Fuerteventura 2016 - Asociación Weed Family
- 3° Indoor - Copa Acmefuer - Fuerteventura 2017
- 3º Extracciones Categoria Profesional - II Cannabis Cup Castellón 2017 (Terra Grow)
- 1° BHO (Feno 3) - IV Mallorcannabis Cup 2017 (Fran Terra Growshop)
- 2° BHO (Feno 2) - IV Mallorcannabis Cup 2017 (Ruben Terra Growshop)
- 1º Premio Exterior - Copa Cannamex - Mérida 2017 (HousePlant Don Benito)
- 1º Premio Extracción BHO Profesional - Weedkend - Asturias 2017
- 1º Outdoor - Oceánica Copa Cannabica - Uruguay 2017
- 1º BHO - Copa Delicious Tibet - Uruguay 2018
- 3º Indoor - Copa Cannabica ACBB - Spain 2018 (Josexu Acmefuer)
- 1° Outdoor - Secret Cup - Vizcaya 2018
- 1° BHO - Neurocopa del Pacífico - Chile 2018 (Grimey Gardens - MI)
- 1° Outdoor - A.C. Bolera Besaya - Cantabria 2018
- 2° BHO - San Canuto - Acmefuer Fuerteventura 2018 (Grimey Gardens - MI)
- 3° Prize - Extracción con Solvente - Copa Esmeralda - Colombia 2019
- 1° Prize BHO - GrowBarato Cannabis Cup 2019
- 3° Prize BHO - Continental Cannabis Cup - Miami 2019
- 3° Indoor - Copa Caba - Argentina 2019 (Cultura Grow)
- 1° Prize Extracción - Copa de las Flores - Colombia 2019
- 3° Prize Outdoors - Expo 1422 - Argentina 2019 (Rodrigo Gonzalez)
|Crossing ||UNKNOWN KUSH X RUDERALIS|
|Indica ||50 %|
|Sativa ||50 %|
|THC ||23 %|
|Flowering time ||45 Days|
|Harvest month ||beginning of October |
|Yield outdoors ||+900 grams per plant|
|Yield indoors ||500 g/m2|
|Aroma ||von Haze und Kush |