Cotton Candy Kush Feminized by Delicious Seeds
Cotton Candy Kush is one of the feminized jewels of the Spanish bank Delicious Seeds and was born from the cross between a Power Plant and a Lavender.
Like most varieties in the catalogue of Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy is a plant with an above average production, both indoors and outdoors or greenhouse, it is also a great producer of resin (ideal for extractions), easy to grow, resistant to fungi, pests and stress.
Indoors its production can reach 550 grams per m2 within 70 days from the time we move to flowering.
In outdoor crops can obtain up to 1000 grams per plant to finish flowering in mid-October.
- Taste: Sweet, hints of skunk and cedarwood
- Aroma: citrussy aroma like grapefruit or lime.
- Resistance to mould: High
- BHO performance: 22%
- Irrigation tolerance: Medium
- Medical value: Medium
- 2º indoor - copa la marina baixa 2011
- 1º outdoor – Cannary Island Cup (Sativas) Popular Cup
- 1º extraccion con solvente - II Copa Humos del Diablo - Uruguay 2017
- 1st prize BHO - Dab Warz Cup - Secret Sesh - Michigan USA - 2018 (710 HighWay)
|Crossing ||Lavender x Power Plant|
|Indica ||25 %|
|Sativa ||75 %|
|THC ||23 %|
|Flowering time ||60- 70 Days|
|Harvest month ||end of September |
|Yield outdoors ||+1500 grams per plant|
|Yield indoors ||600 g/m2|
|Aroma ||Citrus flavors like grapefruit or lime. |