LSD Auto Fem. by Barney's Farm
LSD Auto from Barney's Farm has been created by the breeders of the Dutch seed bank Barney's Farm. To achieve this strain of such quality has been crossed a LSD, legendary variety of the same bank, with an autoflowering variety of own harvest, the Super Magnum Auto.
LSD Auto has a complete cycle from the moment we germinate it until we harvest it in 64-70 days, reaching an average height of between 90cm and 120cm. During this time, indoors it can produce up to 600 grams per m2. Outdoors or in greenhouses the production can reach up to 400 grams per plant with ideal climate conditions.
This is not a recommended variety for beginners as it produces very powerful high. LSD Auto is very easy to grow, and anyone can take advantage of this delicious and very different variety.
- Earthy chestnut, mango, zircon, sweet & sour taste
- Aroma musk, earthy flowers, herbs, skunky, strong
- Resistance to mold (5 = high) 5
- Resistance to cold (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to powdery mildew (5 = high) 5
- Resistance to spider mites (5 = high) 5
- Difficulty in growing (5 = difficult) 1
|Crossing ||LSD x Super Magnum Auto|
|Indica ||30 %|
|Sativa ||70 %|
|Flowering time ||64 - 70 days from sowing to harvest|
|High ||90 - 120 cm|
|Yield outdoors ||400 grams per plant|
|Yield indoors ||650 g/m2|
|Effect ||socializing, lively and psychedelic body high, euphoric, stimulating, calming, relaxing|