Peyote Critical by Barney's Farm
Peyote Critical is a variety of feminized marijuana seeds from the Netherlands-based seed bank Barney's Farm.
The genetics of this jewel is given by two varieties of the house as the Critical Kush and Peyote Purple. From them has inherited an ability to produce buds well above average but also its short flowering and of course its powerful effect.
If the plant is grown indoors, it will be ready in 55-60 days and we can get up to 650g per m2 from it. If, however it is decided to grow it outdoors or in a greenhouse, the harvest will be ready at the end of October and we can obtain up to 1000g per plant in good weather conditions.
Peyote Critical is a very resistant plant to pests and humidity so it is easy to grow, even for beginners, which gives it extra value.
- Taste: Vanilla, mango, blueberry, earthy
- Aroma: Matured wood, sweet coffee
- Resistance to mold (5 = high) 5
- Resistance to botrytis (5 = high) 5
- Resistance to cold (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to spider mites (5 = high) 5
- Ideal pot size: 20 l
- Climate: Cool, Hot & Temperate
- Growing difficulty (5 = difficult) 2
|Crossing ||Peyote Purple x Critical Kush|
|Indica ||80 %|
|Sativa ||20 %|
|Harvest month ||October |
|Indoor height ||100 - 130 cm|
|Outdoor height ||140 - 180 cm|
|Yield outdoors ||1000 grams per plant|
|Yield indoors ||650 g/m2|
|Effect ||Physical calming, focused, uplifting|