Strawberry Lemonade by Barney's Farm
The Strawberry Lemonade strain from the Barney's Farm marijuana seed bank is a sativa dominant hybrid of a Strawberry and a Lemon OG.
Strawberry Lemonade plants are easy to grow even for beginners. It grows well both indoors and outdoors, as it is perfectly resistant to moisture and fungus. They are tall, reaching 150cm indoors and 250cm outdoors.
Indoors we can reach a production of 700 grams per m2 in only 60-70 days of flowering.
Outdoors we have a very productive variety that will leave you amazed with its 2500 grams per plant. The time to harvest this incredible producer is during the first two weeks of October.
Strawberry Lemonade lives up to its name in terms of flavour, as its hints of lemon and strawberry will leave you spellbound.
As for its effect, it's very energetic, as it has a THC level of over 20%.
- Taste: Strawberry lemonade, lemon, earthy berry, sweet
- Aroma: Sweet lemon, earthy strawberry, fruity hash
- Resistance to mold (5 = high) 5
- Resistance to botrytis (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to cold (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to powdery mildew (5 = high) 4
- Resistance to spider mites (5 = high) 4
- Growing difficulty (5 = difficult) 2
|Crossing ||Strawberry x Lemon OG|
|Indica ||40 %|
|Sativa ||60 %|
|THC ||20 - 25 %|
|Flowering time ||60 - 70 Days|
|Harvest month ||October |
|Indoor height ||120 - 150 cm|
|Outdoor height ||250 cm|
|Yield outdoors ||2500 grams per plant|
|Yield indoors ||700 g/m2|
|Aroma ||Süße Zitrone, erdige Erdbeere, fruchtiges Hash |