Bubba Hash Feminized ACE Seeds
Bubba Kush x PCK from Ace Seeds is a feminized marijuana seed that comes from a delicious Afghanistan/Pakistan combination. This is a classic 100% Indica hybrid created by crossing Bubba Kush with the Pakistani Chitral Kush, and ideal for lovers of old school hashish strains.
In Bubba Kush x PCK we will find a round and full bodied marijuana strain that also acquires the beautiful purple/red colours, fruity terpene profile and potency of PCK.
Bubba Kush x PCK develops a small/medium sized, vigorous growing marijuana plant with large leaves typical of Afghanistan. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, where it is uncomplicated and shows good resistance to both hot and cold extremes.
Bubba Kush x PCK has the effect of a lucid, relaxing and pleasantly anxious Indica, but without being overly potent or devastatingly narcotic.
Bubba Kush x PCK is dominated by coffee aromas with earthy notes typical of Afghan hashish, and fruity notes inherited from the Pakistani side may also appear.
Available in Feminized Format
- F1 Hybrid
- 100 % Indica
- Flowering Indoors: 7-8 Weeks
- Flowering Outdoors: End of September
- Yield / M2: Average
- Resistance Against Spider Mites: High
- Resistance Against Mildew: Average-High
- Resistance Against Botrytis: High
- Resistance Against White Fly: High
- Resistance Against Cold: High
- Resistance Against Heat: Average-High
- Latitude: 0º-47º
- THC: 17 %
- CBD: Below 0.05 %
- CBG: 2 %
- Terpene Profile: It Mainly Contains the Following Monoterpenes: High Content of Beta Myrcene, followed by Moderate Amounts of Alpha Pinene, And Traces of Linalool.
- Sesquiterpenes: High amounts of Beta Caryophyllene, And Guaiol And Alpha Humulene In Smaller Amounts.
- Genetics: Bubba Kush Katsu X Pakistan Chitral Kush Elite 2002.
- Structure: Beautiful Indica Of Small/Medium Size and Columnar Growth. Good Vigor, Huge Leaves, thick Stems and Chubby Afghan Structure, Moderate Stretch in Flowering.
- Bouquet: Primarily the Refined Afghani Bubba Kush Terpenes, Reminiscent of Hash, Coffee and Wet compost, With A Fruitier Profile in The Colorful Pakistani Phenos.
- Effect: Pleasant, Lucid, Positive and Relaxing Indica Effect, With Anxiolytic Properties. Perfect to Enjoy relaxed at Home at The End of a Cozy Afternoon or At the Beginning of The Night.
It Can Easily Be Grown Indoors. Outdoors It Can Be Grown Up to Latitude 47º, Both in Warm and Cold climates.
|Crossing ||Bubba Kush Katsu x Pakistan Chitral Kush Elite 2002|
|Indica ||100 %|
|THC ||17 %|
|CBD ||0,05 %|
|CBG ||2 %|
|Flowering time ||49 - 56 Days|
|Flowering time ||7-8 Weeks|
|Harvest month ||end of September |
|Aroma ||hashish, coffee |
|Effect ||Clear, relaxing and pleasantly anxiolytic, not overly potent or devastatingly narcotic|