Golden Tiger regular by ACE Cannabis Seeds
Golder Tiger Standard is a variety of regular cannabis seeds of the bank Ace Seeds which comes from a multicross between a Koh Chang Thai, Hmong Thai, Old Malawi killer and a male of 3rd generation.
The result of this quadruple crossing is a pure sativa plant with a long bloom and a high production, suitable for cultures of the type SCROG.
The structure of the Golden Tiger regular is of typical sativa, elegant and very branched out, with a fine leaf and a medium-long internode.
Whether cultivated indoor or outdoor, the results will be excellent in terms of production, taking its flowering, from 11 to 14 weeks in indoor crops and ending in late October (Southern Hemisphere) outdoors.
Golden Tiger Standard produces an extreme effect of psychedelic sativa, dense, stimulating and of very long duration, not suitable for beginners.
As it is described by its creators, this sativa mixes aromas and organic flavors, fermented and resinous, with funds of spices and wood, and touches of mature mandarin and lemon.
- Type: HYBRID F3 SEMI STABILIZED
- Standard Format
- 100 % sativa
- THC: 20-30 %.
- CBD: Up to 0.5 %.
- CBG: Up to 1 %.
- Flowering time indoors: 11-14 weeks
- Flowering outdoor: End of October / November
- Production: High
- Resistance to red spider: Medium
- Resistance to oidium: Medium
- Botrytis resistance: Very high
- Resistance to white fly: Medium-High
- Cold Resistance : Medium-High
- Heat resistance: High
- Latitude: 0º-43º.
- Genetics: Koh Chang Thai, Hmong Thai, Old Malawi killer and 3rd generation male (brother of New Malawi killer).
- Structure: Sativa elegant very branched out, of thin sheet and medium-long interlayer.
- Bouquet: Organic, resinous and with a background of spices and wood, and touches of ripe mandarin and lemon.
- Effect: Ultimate effect of psychedelic sativa, dense, stimulating and of very long duration. It can be devastating for the 'amateur'. Recommended for the most 'hard' and experienced users.
- Terpene profile: Complex and rich terpene profile. Contains mainly the following monoterpenes: very high amounts of beta myrcene, followed by limonene, linalool, ocimene, isopulegol, alpha and beta pinene, camphene and terpinolene in smaller amounts. Sesquiterpenes: Mainly nerolidol 2, followed by beta caryophyllene and only traces of nerolidol 1 and humelene.
It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for it to develop properly. That is why in reduced indoor cultivation we recommend to pass it to flowering after only 15 days of life from seed, or bloom from clones after 7 days of vegetative from rooting. It is recommended a photoperiod of 11 (light)/13 (dark) to accelerate the flowering, to avoid reflorations and to avoid excessive stretching at the beginning of flowering.
Sativa very adapted for cultures SOG by its great production in the principal tail, as in cultures SCROG, horizontal or of network by its excellent production in the side branches and by its strong reaction to the pruning.
|Crossing ||Koh Chang Thai, Hmong Thai, Old Malawi Killers and New Malawi Killers|
|Sativa ||100 %|
|THC ||20 - 30 %|
|CBD ||0,5 %|
|CBG ||1 %|
|Flowering time ||11 - 14 Weeks|
|Harvest month ||late October / November |
|Effect ||Psychedelic, intense, stimulating, very long lasting|