Purple Punch Auto Fem. by Barney's Farm
Barney's Farm Purple Punch Auto is the auto-flowering marijuana seed version of the Purple Punch. In order to create it, breeders from the well-known Dutch bank have crossed the Purple Punch with a BF Auto Critical, which gives it the auto gene.
It stands out because of its reduced harvest time, between 50 and 60 days from the moment it germinates, both indoors and outdoors.
Within this period, Barney's Farm's Purple Punch Auto can produce between 350 and 400 grams depending on the growing medium and other factors such as the climate or the grower's experience, among others.
Besides being fast and have good production, this variety of automatic seeds is resistant to different types of pests such as mildew, mould or spiders, which facilitates its cultivation significantly.
- Taste Apple pie baked with cloves
- Aroma your favorite bakery
- Resistance to mold (5 = high) 3
- Resistance to botrytis (5 = high) 5
- Resistance to cold (5 = high) 5
- Resistance to powdery mildew (5 = high) 5
- Resistance to spider mites (5 = high) 3
- Climate Cool, Hot & Temperate
- Difficulty in growing (5 = difficult) 1
|Crossing ||Purple Punch x BF Auto Critical|
|Indica ||80 %|
|Sativa ||20 %|
|Flowering time ||50 - 60 days from sowing to harvest|
|Indoor height ||70 - 80 cm|
|Yield indoors ||350 - 400 g/m2|
|Effect ||Anti-stress and relaxation|