Buy Hemp/Cannabis Seeds | from Austria ✓
More sub categories:
When we talk about Hemp/Cannabis or marijuana seeds, we must distinguish three large classes with very different uses and results:
- Feminized seeds
- Regular seeds
- Auto-flowering seeds
Cannabis is a dioecious plant, which means that there are female plants and male plants, to reproduce (make seeds) you will need both. Normally we are used to seeing female plants, which are the ones that produce the buds (flowers) that we like so much to see, smell and consume. On the other hand, male plants are used only to pollinate females that will give as a result those precious seeds, so normally the grower eliminates them, so as not to spoil the nearby crops.
In general terms: The main ones are that from regular Hemp/Cannabis seeds will be born female and male plants and from feminized Cannabis seeds will be born only female plants, which greatly facilitates cultivation.
Most feminized and regular varieties are photodependent, that is, they need a change of light schedule to start flowering (if they are always 12 hours away they will start flowering as adults, approximately 30 days into growth).
Automatic flowering plants, also known as autoflowering plants, can be feminized or regular, depending on the variety. These plants begin to flower at 2-4 weeks of growth regardless of the light received, that is, they do not respond to photoperiod, so they allow us to make faster harvests especially outdoors.
Other Characteristics of Hemp/Cannabis plants:
- Depending on the genetics (variety) of our Cannabisplant, we will get different types of effects when consuming it.
- The effects of the Indicas varieties are more relaxing and narcotic, many are used medicinally for sleep, appetite stimulation, pain relief ...
- Sativa varieties have more active, energetic and psychoactive effects, so they are often used more for friend gatherings, daytime use and play.
- In addition, we find varieties rich in CBD (Cannabidiol) an active compound of Cannabis with high medicinal properties and used to combat diseases such as epilepsy, which also masks the psychoactive effects of Cannabis to be in equal proportions (1:1 ratio) to the active component of Cannabis that does "put", called THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol). They are used mostly by medical Cannabis users and Cannabis users who like to work without the psychoactive effects of Cannabis.
- In our extensive seed catalogue you will find pure genetic Cannabis seeds, called "Landrance", ranging from pure Sativas from tropical areas like the Power Plant variety of Barneys Farm, to pure Indicas like the 8 Ball Kush variety of Barney's Farm, from Afghanistan-Pakistan.
In addition, Cannabis varieties have been stabilized and crossed between them (so-called hybrids) in order to obtain short-flowering varieties, such as Unknown Kush from Delisious Seeds with only 40 - 50 days of flowering, or with specific organoleptic characteristics, such as Early Skunk from Sensi Seeds with an incredible aroma and taste. They are also crossed to obtain other characteristics such as resin production or ease of cultivation and stability.
Hemp/Cannabis Seeds Recommendation buy | from Austria ✓: In outdoor crops, plant auto-flowering seeds and feminised seeds at *beginning of season. After approximately three months you will harvest the auto-flowering plants, so you will have your Cannabis to consume, a few months later you will harvest the feminized ones, which will give you much more production and quality.
*The season to plant Cannabis outdoors in the Northern Hemisphere is between April and June to harvest normally during September - October in contrast, in the Northern Hemisphere, goes from October-December to harvest in general terms on March - April.
Plant regular seeds when you are looking to select or make your own crosses. In indoor cultivation we recommend planting feminized seeds, as all your plants will be female. We do not recommend planting autoflowering plants indoors, as you will need more light hours for a lower yield.
Cannoptikum - Online Seed Expert